Did You Know…
- “Most people spend 60-90% of their times indoors.” American Lung Association (ALA)
- “Indoor air is found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air.” Environment Protection Agency (EPA)
- “Your home is only surface clean, until you’ve cleaned out airborne contaminants, millions of tiny, but nasty critters may be lurking inside the ductwork of your home’s heating and cooling system.”
- “Contaminants found in your home can include dust, pollen, bacteria, mold and fungal, spores, dust mites, tobacco smoke by products, and animal dandler. These contaminants are too small to be captured by a low efficient or inadequate filter.”
- “Disposable fiberglass filters are only 5-10% efficient in removing common indoor pollutants, including: dust, pollen, smoke and allergens.
- “The quality of the air that we breathe in our homes or workplaces can get so bad it can result in health problems.”
- “Residues from airborne contaminants often contain chemicals such as nitrogen oxides and sulfur. These oxides combine with humidity to form acids that can eat away at the fibers in fabrics damaging their color and strength. This acid etching activity reduces the beauty and lifespan of the material in your furnishing. “
- “Even in the best kept homes, air pollutants build up quickly because most of us are not inclined to vacuum upholstered furniture and draperies as often as we vacuum and clean our carpets.”
- “You can call the Clean Air People by FRESHX to make sure your air system is properly cleaned.”
Copyright 2017 The Clean Air People by FreshX, LLC
"Make Your Air Fit To Breathe"